bg

The family house of Yovi Vodenicharov. It is on the corner of "Alexandrovska" street and " Saints Cyril and Methodius" street. The photo is from 1922. Beside the shops on the first floor there was the Swedish consulate. The Swedish flag and coat of arms can be seen on the building.

 

source: the Facebook group "Old Burgas"

published by: Sonia Kehlibarova

 

(see comments here)